Good morning friends! It’s almost the weekend!
My kiddos get out of school next week and I have been scrambling to figure out what they are going to do for the next 12 weeks. For me it’s a delicate balance of spending time exploring with the kiddos, and some fun camps for them so I can still get some work done and make sure they aren’t in front of their ipads all day. That has NEVER happened, I swear! ; ) There is just so much to do in San Diego normally, and during the summer months the fun seems to just be amped up.
One of the cool activities this gorgeous city has to offer is the San Diego Boat Show. I know, you are probably thinking I don’t need another yacht, so why do I need to go to a boat show? Well here are the top 5 reasons, besides me being there which should be reason enough:
- It’s over Father’s Day weekend making it a great family activity!
- The Boat Show is under new ownership, and there are so many cool activities planned including stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, and live entertainment.
- Boaters can sharpen their skills at workshops and seminars presented by experts, educators, and adventurers.
- The Food and Drinks! There will be a variety of popular food trucks, a floating Tiki Bar, and an Anchors and Ale Beer Garden.
- You can win a family 4 pack of tickets and go for FREE right here, a $60 value!
Come out and say hi!
The Giveaway :
The giveaway will run for 1 week starting today and closing on June 9.
The winner will be announced on Friday, June 9!
To enter, just leave a comment below about why you want to go to the San Diego Boat Show!
When: Thursday through Sunday, June 16-19, 2016
Where: Spanish Landing Park, East.
Admission: $15- Adults (16 years and older), Children under 12 are free.
Don’t forget to enter to win tickets!
Until next time!